0 0 1 782 4458 None 37 10 5230 14.0 96 800×600
Driving Instructor PDI & ADI Lesson Plans
SPECIAL OFFER OF 99p FOR 24 HOURS. ALL FEEDBACK GREATLY APPRECIATED
The items below are supplied by electronically. They are in Microsoft WORD and EXCEL format to allow you to make minor amendments to your specific requirements. I have also included all files in pdf format as back up.
Purchases are on the buyers acceptance of “Terms & Conditions” (bottom of advert).
Important: The item has been specifically created for the UK. For countries outside the UK it is to be used as a guide only.
RECEIVING THE DOCUMENTS: Please check your Spam if the message does not come through to your main inbox.
“Approved Driving Instructor” (ADI) / “Potential Driving Instructor” (PDI) items
1. ADI – PDI Lesson Plans & Diagrams. (Microsoft Word / pdf)
A total of 32 Lesson Plans (* indicates with diagram) that are aimed at the newly qualified ADI. They are also suitable to use during training.
1. Controls *
2. Move off and Stop (Level) *
3. Changing Gears
4. Approaching to turn left *
5. Approaching to turn right *
6. Emerging left *
7. Emerging Right *
8. Crossroads *
9. Emergency stop & use of signals *
10. Moving off (Uphill) *
11. Moving off (downhill) *
12. Moving off (at an angle) *
13. Straight reverse *
14. Turn in the road *
15. Roundabouts *
16. Pedestrian crossings & the use of signals *
17. Use of speed
18. Making progress
19. Road position *
20. Meeting *
21. Adequate clearance *
22. Reversing to the left *
23. Rural driving *
24. Dual Carriageways *
25. Reversing to the Right *
26. Overtaking *
27. Lane Discipline
28. Reverse park *
29. Bay park (Reverse) *
30. Bay park (Forward) *
31. Adverse weather and darkness
32. Parking on right side *
1. ADI – PDI Additional junction diagrams. (Microsoft Word / pdf)
Various junction diagrams as an addition to item 1.
2. ADI – PDI Mock Test sheet.(Microsoft Excel / pdf)
Use to assess pupils readiness for the practical test. Can be used by either PDI or ADI.
3. ADI – PDI Pupil progress. (Microsoft Excel / pdf)
Record of pupils progress. Total of 50 subject lines with 8 levels of progress.
Enough room for 40 lessons.
Terms & Conditions
General Item information
1. The item has been specifically created for the UK. For countries outside the UK it is to be used as a guide only.
2. J Harris is the author of the items listed.
3. The items are supplied for the use of the buyer only. All items are copyright protected, therefore I do not allow any copying, duplication, reproduction, selling, hiring or distribution of any of the items. I do allow minor amendments to your specific needs.
4. Subsequent adverts are continuously being updated with new material, if you are a previous customer and would like any of my new items, please contact me to receive FREE copies.
5. I reserve the right to decline any purchase from a buyer who is selling similar item on NDP.
6. Make sure that the Microsoft WORD items are viewed in “print layout”
Prior to purchase
1. Ensure you contact me (via eBay messaging) before you buy if there are any queries. I cannot offer refunds.
2. Ensure your Computer can open Microsoft WORD & EXCEL (Microsoft Office 2003 or later) format files. Visit www.openoffice.org for free download to run office software if you do not have Microsoft Office. (Note: Operating system – Windows XP or later required). Ensure your Computer can open PDF format files. Adobe reader application is required to view & print the PDF files. The application can be downloaded “free” from www.adobe.com if required.
3. All purchases are made on the understanding that Internet / email provider failure is out of my control, and all will done to resume connection ASAP.
1. The preferred method of payment is Paypal. I will accept cheque or postal order, although this will delay shipping of item due to clearance of payment.
2. Cash payment is only accepted if buyer is collecting item in person.
3. Payment should be received as soon as possible after “buy it now” bid.
4. Sorry, but where payments are not made an “unpaid item dispute” will be opened.
1. The item will normally be despatched (Emailed) within 2 days of payment received.
1. Due to the nature of the item, returns are not accepted.
2. The purchaser has the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days.
Through eBay messaging
Feedback on eBay is important – and is entirely your opinion of my product and service. I appreciate it greatly. If you feel you’ve received poor service then before leaving any feedback, please contact me.