Frequently Asked Questions
Questions ... Questions ... Questions
Who sells on NDP?
Products on NDP Store and the NDP Hub have been created for the industry by the industry. They are sold by many different sellers. Together we make teaching and learning to drive as comfortable as possible.
What guarantee does NDP offer?
We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with every purchase. If you are not, please contact Support for a full refund.
The small print … No small writing needed. You can get a full refund on any digital products you are not 100% satisfied with. Return any physical products within 30 days for a full refund, too.
Prevent our emails going into your junk
If you have not received an email regarding your New Driver Programme order, then chances are the email has gone into your junk folder. Here is how you can add email addresses to your safe sender list, to prevent this from happening, and to ensure that the important emails are always delivered to your inbox.
- Sign into Office 365
- Choose Outlook
- at the top of the page, select Settings > View all Outlook settings
- Select Junk email
- To add an entry to Safe Senders and domains click on the add button
- Enter newdriverprogramme.com and click Save
Gmail – adding a contact
- Go to website address contacts.google.com
- At the top left corner, select Create contact
- Enter the contacts information, including the sender email address (add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- select save in the bottom right corner
Gmail – Mark an email as Not Spam
- On your computer, open your gmail account
- On the left, select Spam (select more if you don’t see spam)
- Open the desired email message (any email from newdriverprogramme.com)
- At the top of the page, select Not spam
- The message will be moved to your inbox.
Yahoo email – adding a contact
- From Yahoo Mail, select the Contacts icon
- Select Add a new contact
- Enter the senders information, and the senders email address (add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Select Save
Yahoo – Unmark emails as spam
- Go to your Yahoo account
- Select the Spam Folder (select More if you cannot see the spam folder)
- Open the desired email from the sender (any email from newdriverprogramme.com)
- Select Not Spam at the top of the page
- The email will return to your inbox
How do I download my eBooks?
Navigate to “My Account” then “Orders”. Click view, scroll down to downloads and click pdf (your order will download automatically).
You will be able to download eBooks a maximum of 5 times and they will be available for 30 days after purchase. If you do not download them in time, please contact Support and we will add them to your account for a further 30 days.
Important: Please check your spam/junk mailbox for future login details. (If found in spam, please move it to your main inbox.)
How do I view my online course?
Online courses are streamed within the NDP Hub. As long as you are logged into the Hub, you will be able to access any courses you have purchased.
What is the Affiliate area?
Any member of this site can advertise their affiliate links to earn commission whilst helping people who will find our products useful.
This works especially well with Driving Instructors who can add banners and links to websites and forward unique URLs to students.
You can find your affiliate links and creatives and more in “Affiliate Area” in “My Account”.
For a free Affiliate training, please contact Support.
Can I sell on NDP?
Yes, for more details click here