This course gives an insight into how our mind’s work, along with unique techniques to help you produce confident, competent and safe drivers, banish test day nerves for your learners, & combat your own Part 3 & Standards Check nerves. You get FULL UNLIMITED access to the other L of a way 2 Pass courses:
Driving Test Nerves Online course: amazing techniques to enable learners to combat driving anxiety, Test Day Nerves, and sabotaging self talk – we all have learners who tell you how much they ‘hate’ something, and everything that will go wrong!
Fast Track 2 a Pass: Used along side lessons, helps learners to take more responsibility for their progress, to become safe and responsible drivers with your help.
Learning to drive with dyslexia & dyspraxia: comprehensive advice from Colleen Pearson BA (Hons) (Open), MA (Lit) (Open), PGCE (FE/HE), Advanced CPD Performance Coaching and Mentoring, PG Cert SpLD (AMBDA), PG Cert DCD/Dyspraxia, SpLD APC (Patoss). I taught Colleen to drive, and in addition to being a dyslexia assessor, is dyspraxic herself, and she shares a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you to help your learners.
What you can expect from the course:
- Eliminate fear, panic, intimidation, embarrassment etc
- Increased Confidence, Competence and Self-Esteem
- Greatly reduce and often eliminate test day nerves (for learners & instructors part 2/3/SC)
- Stop ‘talking yourself into failure’ for instructors as well as learners!
- Discover learning styles, so lessons can be tailored to specific needs
- Help pupils to ‘master the manoeuvres’ between lessons
- Enable your pupils to drive on test to the same standard as they do on lessons
- Eliminate the huge amount of repetition during lessons
- Never muddle up left/right
- The Top Ten reasons for test failure – and how to avoid them
- Test Day Stress Busters
- Real life stories from learners who’ve used the techniques