If you are a learner or newly qualified driver,
you can apply for £200 towards a new or used car.
If you apply to Claim £200 towards your car, you are confirming the following to be correct:
- I am learning to drive or I passed my driving test within the past 12 months of this application.
- The CO₂ emissions on the car I intend to purchase are 185 or lower Click here to check.
- The registration date of the car will be less than 6 years from the date of application or brand new.
- I will be the main driver of this car and if below 18, I have parents or guardians consent.
What happens after your application
- Once approved, appointments will be booked for you to visit your local approved dealerships.
- Applicants will get £200 deducted from the final balance on delivery of the collection of their car.